- Sectional Doors (2)
- Garage Door Opener (1)
- Roller Door Opener (1)
- Gate Opener (4)
- Accessories (13)
- Spare Parts (29)
ATA PTX-5 TrioCode Remote Control
For ATA products listed below you can open your gate and/or open your garage door.
With the use of an additional receiver, you can even switch on courtesy lights and deactivate house alarms.
With the use of an additional receiver , OLDER ATA motors units can be adapted to function as well as other brands of door openers.
- GDO6v3, GDO-7v2, GDO-7v3, GDO-8v3, GDO-9v2 Enduro, GDO-9v3 Dynamo, GDO-10 Toro, GDO-11, SGO-1 DCB-05 Swing Gate, NES24v1 Sliding Gate Opener. Also suitable for Dominator opener GDO-7v2, Dominator GDO9v2, Dominator GDO9v3, GDO11.
- Will Not work with older ATA motors which still use the SecuraCode 433MHz or old 27Mhz TX Remotes without the use of TrioCode receiver card
- Increasingly, the electronic interference of wireless and cordless devices jams out door and gate transmitters.
- TrioCode™ overcomes this challenge by simultaneously transmitting on three different frequencies, so even if two are jammed, the TrioCode™ transmitter will still work.
- TrioCode™ transmitters use a random coding system with 4.29 billion possibilities for enhanced security.
- Free Battery
- Free Coding Instructions